Monday, December 6, 2010

Success..soft of

Thanksgiving was a rousing success. My family even took leftovers home. Now to Christmas planning… let the fun being!

Oh, about my goal to have an active Thanksgiving holiday. Well, the toddler got sick and had a fever of 102 all weekend. He did not even eat Thanksgiving dinner which should have been a clue. We nursed him back to health and on Monday we all went mall walking. The days when we were home the hubby and the other son (which I need to get a nickname for) went to the basement to jump on the trampoline. So they got exercise in after all.

I broke down yesterday and got a kitchen scale. After two weeks of losing nothing and following my plan the best I could, I decided that my portion sizes must be way off. The scale is nothing fancy, just the store brand which does ounces and grams. Once I get sophisticated with meals, I might move up to a programmable one.
If anyone out there has a kitchen scale, which one do you simply LOVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment