Saturday, February 27, 2010

When does it become real

When does a lifestyle change become real (tangible)? After 5lbs, 10lbs, 15lbs?

I am a quantitative kind of gal. I need to see numbers to believe the results. With me 5lbs is just water weight; that goes the same for 10lbs. So when 15lbs is gone, I might be on to something ;-)

I also measure my success by the hour. Some people look at making it through the week as being successful. For me, I just need to make it hour by hour to make sure I do not mindless snack. So I guess if I can make it until the end of the day, I will feel proud.

You may wonder, what am I talking about. Well, I need to make small goals in order to remain motivated on my journey. Of course, it cannot solely be about the numbers. So I am starting on a list.

How about you...what are (were) your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment