Friday, March 27, 2009

My birthday

So today starts off another year for me. This week I was able to put away all of my maternity clothes. Yes, that is right. A mere 30 days after birth, they no longer fit. This is attibuted to the weight I loss during my pregnancy. Now I am fitting into those clothes that were buried in the back of my closet because they were too snug. They are now falling off which is good, but scary. This means that I have to continue on this journey without the help of being pregnant. Now that sounds weird; usually it is the other way around.

Well today I am going to try to get in a shower before noon and merely wash the dishes in the sink. For those with little ones, taking a shower before noon is such a victory for me. I am also determined to make it three more months breastfeeding. Why only four months? Well that is how long I could go with my first one. I had supply issues and had to supplement. I am doing that now as well. I am taking fenugreek but it is making Noah so fussy! I might need to reexamine my food choices and water intake. But I am not stressed. I am going to a lactation consultant in a couple of weeks so I should be fine after that. I hope.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment